Thursday, May 30, 2013

Summer.

I can hardly believe it. Another year gone by. I am so in love with summer!it practically suffocates me with happiness. This one's gonna be good. I CAN FEEL IT IN MY BONES.
 


 

 

{SUMMER 2013}
  • sno-cones at the frosty frog
  • sand hollow resevoir
  • hiking at zions
  • picnics in the canyon
  • longboarding
  • beach cruising to the duck pond
  • sleeping on the trampoline
  • painting
  • crafting
  • float the river
  • horse back riding
  • photoshoots
  • tea party
  • lay out
  • spa day
  • all nighter
  • star-gaze ***
  • bake a cake
  • sidewalk chalk
  • lazy hammock days
  • summer soltice celebration?
I took the liberty of making a summer calender. have an adventure everyday.
 Happy summer everyone

2 comments:

  1. Hi. You're cool. Can we recycle this list and do these things this summer?

    ReplyDelete